|The PC-over-IP® (PCoIP) technology is designed to deliver a user’s desktop from a centralized host PC with an immaculate, uncompromised end user experience across standard IP networks – including full dual DVI monitor video, four USB peripherals, and full-duplex high-definition audio.
The WinFast VP200 PCoIP Host/Portal system separates the user from the PC or workstation, which provides both increased security and lower support overhead for the enterprise while giving end users complete remote display and I/O functionality for PC or workstation graphics user interfaces.
The WinFast VP200 PCoIP Host/Portal system provides the following benefits:
- Wide range of applications from very robust personal workstations to simple kiosks
- Support for two 1920x1200 high-resolution, perception-free DVI video outputs and four USB peripherals allows PC or workstation relocation to the datacenter or computer room without compromising end user experience or productivity
- High cost effectiveness when integrated into PCs or workstations
- Robust PC experience delivered to the end user without the need for Terminal Services protocols
- Performance using existing enterprise networks, enabling low cost, straightforward kiosk or digital signage functionality.
* PC-over-IP and PCoIP are registered trademarks of Teradici Corporation.